Activation issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activation issues

I have paid (monthly billed) for zonealarm antiransomware.
    I can't activate it , about two months.but I pay.for it.
    I had contact with support:
    44521 chat
    44517 chat
    43605 chat
    44671 ticket request (before 1 month,and still is open) without solve the problem.

Finally tragic support.

Re: ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware?

There will be a new release of Anti-Ransomware which should help with most of the activation issues.
    We hope it will become available next week. (week of 10/15/2018)

If you have an active subscription and have not been able to use Anti-Ransomware just contact support by chat and ask to have your subscription cancelled so your not being billed while you wait for a fix.

Forum Moderator
    ZoneAlarm Support 24/7 click here
    Closed on U.S. Holidays

Comment

Re: ZoneAlarm Anti-Ransomware?

Originally posted by Forum-Moderator
      There will be a new release of Anti-Ransomware which should help with most of the activation issues.
      We hope it will become available next week. (week of 10/15/2018)

If you have an active subscription and have not been able to use Anti-Ransomware just contact support by chat and ask to have your subscription cancelled so your not being billed while you wait for a fix.

Forum Moderator
      Thank for your answer.
      But there is not problem for 2,99 $ bill
      The real problem is ,that I am without. protect.
      (I hope the next week solve the problem)

Comment

Re: Activation issues

A new Anti-Ransomware version is available now.

Check the support page for Downloads.

https://support.zonealarm.com

Forum Moderator
        ZoneAlarm Support 24/7 click here
        Closed on U.S. Holidays

Comment

What a perfect storm of technological f-up, ZoneAlarm! Thanks a lot!!! Just purchased new sub to Zone Alarm Extreme Security and installed. Get message cannot install ZA Ransomware part of the package. Says to send ZA a tech support request to that you can fix the problem. (Nonesense) No one to chat with (too early). Cannot send support request because the functionality on the ZA web site is screwed up. (Get the error message: ???en_US.myaccount??? when I try to access support to submit an e-mail request) What's going on? Never has so much stupidity in a ZA install. Am I mistaken in in continuing to use ZA. Have you guys given up, and now are just stealing our money???? What a bunch of ****!!!!!!

Here's the error message page I'm referred to: Why was Anti-Ransomware not installed in ZoneAlarm Extreme

Note: If you opted to not install Anti-Ransomware you can disregard the rest of this message.
          The reason why Anti-Ransomware was not installed is because during installation of ZoneAlarm Extreme we encountered and error.
          Instead of stopping your installation and leaving your PC unprotected we continued to install the rest of ZoneAlarm Extreme security.
          Its very important to contact us to have this problem addressed and fixed.
          Please contact our technical support department and they will assist you.
          Contact Support

Last edited by seanrobins; 4 days ago.

Comment

Working...
          X