Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to install the trial version of Extreme Security

Hi.

Today I downloaded the trial version of ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and tried to install it on my PC with the intention of testing it for a month and see whether I will purchase a license or not. I had OS Armor installed on my PC. OS Armor is a tool that prevents certain processes such as ransomware from taking place. OS Armor stopped the ZoneAlarm installation. I got the following error:

http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/screenshot-065432.jpg

I uninstalled OS Armor, I uninstalled the ZoneAlarm broken installation (I used Revo Uninstaller and removed all leftover files from my PC). Then I downloaded the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security file from the ZoneAlarm website, but I got the same error. I am unable to install ZoneAlarm Extreme Security. I require assistance.

Thank you.

Have you tried to restore the system to a point prior to the failed ZA install?

You may also want to run the ZA removal tool to remove any ZA left overs.
    http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...load/CLEAN.exe

Fax
    Last edited by fax; May 24th, 2019, 12:15 PM.

ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
    Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Sunday 24x7

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I will try it again in at the end of this month. For now, I am testing another software's trial, and I will try ZoneAlarm after I uninstall this antivirus trial.

But I have noticed that your promotion page has an error regarding the price:

Can you please fix that? The price is not $79.95. It is 29.95.

Comment

Sorry all users here no ZA employees except for the forum moderator. So you will need to contact official ZA customer support (live chat) to report about that issue.

ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
        Click here for ZA Support
        Monday-Sunday 24x7

Comment

Working...
        X