X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems uninstalling to reinstall ZA Extreme on Win 8

Windows 8.1 all updates installed, standard HP Pavilion desktop PC
    ZA extreme security licence updated last month

ZA telling me it needs to update - won't complete the procedure - popup window says it is updating - just stays like that an doesn't complete

Thought I'd uninstall and re-install

Windows program manager doesn't show a ZA to uninstall (or any checkpoint products)

ZA website on trying to reinstall says that I the currently installed ZA can't be uninstalled as part of the process and to uninstall before reinstalling.

Err.....Windows program manager doesn't show a ZA to uninstall (or any checkpoint products)

Bamboozled as to what to do - is there a decent ZA uninstaller that I need to download (from ZA website - don't want any suspicious 3rd party products) - help please before my PC catches something nasty

Re: Problems uninstalling to reinstall ZA Extreme on Win 8

Hi!

as a Paying customer you are entitled to Free support from the official ZA technical support
    . This ZA Forum is just a user-to-user support platform.

The link to official technical support is at the top of this forum. Just click on the link.

Please let us know how did you managed to resolve the problem so that other users browsing this forum can benefit from it.

Thanks,
    GeorgeV
    Last edited by GeorgeV; February 28th, 2017, 08:12 AM. Reason: update
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Sunday 24x7 Hours
    Closed on Holidays

Comment

Working...
    X