X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blankyblank
    started a topic Error while trying to update

Error while trying to update

Since Sunday, I have been unable to update the antivirus as I keep getting an error during the update process. I have tried restarting my modem and router as well as the computer, but I still get an error during the update process. There's no error code at all, it just says error.

• fax
    replied
    Not using the free version but the screenshot looks weird. I don't see the checkpoint logo in my version and normally you should have a component update tried after the antivirus updated (failed or not) are you sure you are on the latest version? Anyway, assuming everything is fine with your ZA version and if it is an issue with ZA then a reset should fix it. Once selected the reset please ensure you tick the box where it is indicated that you want your ZA AV to be reset at default. You find reset in ZA tools, preferences, reset to defaults. Reboot the PC after the reset.

Please note that the reset will bring ZA at defaults and you will loose all your custom settings.

Thanks,
    Fax

Leave a comment:

• blankyblank
    replied
    I'm still getting the error while trying to update.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• fax
    replied
    Do you still receive the error? the DAT version seems not old. Can you please post a screenshot?

Leave a comment:

• blankyblank
    replied
    Zonealarm-Free-Antivirus-Firewall version:15.6.121.18102
    Vsmon version: 15.6.104.18071
    Driver version: 15.1.29.17237
    Antivirus engine version: 8.9.1.113
    Antivirus signature DAT file version: 1328448640

Leave a comment:

• fax
    replied
    Which version of ZA are you using? Right click the ZA icon near the clock, about, paste it here.

Thanks,
    Fax

Leave a comment:

Working...
X